- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Crosley Radio Corp.; Cincinnati (OH)
- 1937 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Direct Current supply (DC)
- -Loudspeaker incorporated, but system not known.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: B46 - Crosley Radio Corp.;
- Tablemodel, Tombstone = decorative upright, not cathedral but can have rounded edges.
Mistake in Stein "Cathedral & Tombstone Radios". Production year probably 1937 or 1938.
- Mentioned in
- Cathedral & Tombstone Radios (page 87.)
- Model page created by Noemi Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1701 models, 1011 with images and 1180 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Crosley Radio Corp.; Cincinnati (OH)