- Manufacturer / Brand
- Crosley Radio and Television Ltd.; Toronto and Moffats, Ontario
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 117 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4.5 inch = 11.4 cm
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 11-102U - Crosley Radio and Television
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 254 x 145 x 157 mm / 10 x 5.7 x 6.2 inch
Canada supplements. Built-in loop antenna.
Color : green
Material : painted bakelite
Power consumption : 35 W
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1.850 kg / 4 lb 1.2 oz (4.075 lb)
- Circuit diagram reference
- Radio College of Canada
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Canada Supplements Crosley page 14
- Model page created by Dirk Taekels. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 112 models, 42 with images and 110 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Crosley Radio and Television Ltd.; Toronto and Moffats, Ontario