Dual Seven Lowboy Ch= 168
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Crosley Radio Corp.; Cincinnati (OH)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 181.5 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 8 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 100-125 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Dual Seven Lowboy Ch= 168 - Crosley Radio Corp.;
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 23 x 40.13 x 11.13 inch / 584 x 1019 x 283 mm
Covers standard, police amateur and aviation broadcast bands. Automatic volume control. Lowboy cabinet with walnut veneer and satinwoods.
10 tube set: Model Dual Seven Lowboy Var. 10 Tubes
12 tube set: Model Dual Seven Lowboy Var. 12 Tubes
See also Crosley Dual Seven 168 cathedral.
- Price in first year of sale
- 52.50 $
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Spiegel Catalogs (Aircastle) (Spring/Summer 1934, No. 137, page 181.)
- Model page created by Sarah Gath. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1701 models, 1011 with images and 1180 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Crosley Radio Corp.; Cincinnati (OH)