Spectrum Monitor CE-15
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Cushman Electronics Inc. (where?)
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superhet, double/triple conversion
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115/230 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 0.1 W (unknown quality)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Spectrum Monitor CE-15 - Cushman Electronics Inc. where
- Tablemodel, high profile (upright - NOT Cathedral nor decorative).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 218 x 241 x 467 mm / 8.6 x 9.5 x 18.4 inch
Essentially a triple conversion superheterodine receiver with a video display as well as an audio output demodulated from either AM or FM signals (when sweep is off).
Frequency Range from 1 to 1000 MHz using four scan widths of 10 kHz, 100 kHz, 1 MHz and 10 MHz per display's division; selectable 2 kHz bandwidth filter on 10 kHz scan width range.
Sweep rate 20 Hz at 100 kHz, 1 Mhz, 10 MHz scan width and 10 Hz at 10 kHz scan width (1 Hz with 2 kHz bandwidth filter).
LED frequency display with Coarse and Fine tuning controls; graticule calibrated in 10 dB per step divisions; maximum sensitivity -115 dBm (0.4 microV); minimum sensitivity + 20 dBm; accuracy of measurement better than +/- 3 dB.
Input circuits protected by a fuse mounted in the RF input BNC connector.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 13.6 kg / 29 lb 15.3 oz (29.956 lb)
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Emilio Focosi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3 models, 3 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Cushman Electronics Inc. (where?)