Easy-Built Radio Kit No. 1
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Da-Myko Products Co., New York
- Kit (Parts plus instruction) or building instructions only
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Crystal or Solid State Detector
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - only for Earphone!
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Easy-Built Radio Kit No. 1 - Da-Myko Products Co., New York
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
- The "Easy-Built Radio Kit No. 1" is a construction Kit for beginners in the age group 9 to 12 yars. Contains all necessary parts and fittings, including earphone and headband, to complete a crystal radio receiver. Marked diagrams and full instructions included.
- Literature/Schematics (4)
- Radio Retailing (Radio & Television R.) (June 1946, page 41 with picture.)
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1 models, 1 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Da-Myko Products Co., New York
The model Easy-Built Radio Kit No. 1 is part of the collections of the following members.