- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Daco Dayton Acme Co.; Cincinnati OH
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC)
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Tube Tester - Daco Dayton Acme Co.;
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Tests new series of 1,4 volt battery tubes, 2 volt battery tubes at end point of "A" battery life, OZ4's, loctal type tubes. Tests both plates separately on cathode type as well as filament type rectifier tubes, dial light bulbs, ballast units.
- Price in first year of sale
- 37.95 $
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio Retailing (Radio & Television R.) (February 1939 page 39)
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2 models, 2 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Daco Dayton Acme Co.; Cincinnati OH