DAK PLL Synthesized World Band Receiver MR-101S
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- DAK Industries Inc.; Canoga Park, CA.
- 1990 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- PLL, Phase-locked loop
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Batteries / addl. power jack / AA: 4 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 7 cm = 2.8 inch
- Power out
- 0.35 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: DAK PLL Synthesized World Band Receiver MR-101S - DAK Industries Inc.; Canoga
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 190 x 120 x 42 mm / 7.5 x 4.7 x 1.7 inch
- Standard AM and FM Broadcast Bands plus 2 Shortwave Bands. SW1 covers 2.3 - 6.2 MHz SW2 covers 7.1 - 21.85 MHz. Digital frequency display with a back light, Clock with a timer mode to turn the radio on/off along with a sleep timer. The radio can do an auto scan to search for stations, 5 preset memories, and outputs FM Stereo through the headphone jack. (Mono through front speaker). Optional accessory was the "Station Stalker" tunable active antenna. This radio has mixed reviews about its performance.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1 lb (1 lb 0 oz) / 0.454 kg
|DAK MR-101S Receiver Manual||2676 KB|
|DAK MR-101S Receiver Manual page 5 update||342 KB|
- Documents regarding this model
- Model page created by Walter (Mike) Meek. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1 models, 1 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from DAK Industries Inc.; Canoga Park, CA.