Executive JTR 93
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Dansette Products Ltd.; London
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Tape Recorder
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 220; 4x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 3 inch = 7.6 cm
- Power out
- 0.8 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Executive JTR 93 - Dansette Products Ltd.; London
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 8.25 x 10.25 x 3.25 inch / 210 x 260 x 83 mm
- Transistors: 2× 2SB32, 2SB33, 2SB389, 2× 2SB272MP.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1.8 kg / 3 lb 15.4 oz (3.965 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 22.00 GBP
- Source of data
- - - Data from my own collection
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Anthony Alston. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 68 models, 61 with images and 49 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Dansette Products Ltd.; London
Forum contributions about this model: Dansette Products: Executive JTR 93
Threads: 1 | Posts: 4
When I say 'unknown', I really mean that I cannot find out anything about this particular model on the web....it's like it never existed.
I recently acquired this Dansette Reel to Reel Tape Recorder from an Ebay auction, it's full description is as follows: Dansette Executive Tape Recorder Model JTR 93...(I take the JTR to mean Japanese Tape Recorder?)
It's obviously not be made by the UK Dansette factory and I venture that it may have been made after Dansette ceased trading and was made using the Dansette name.
It's a portable battery/240v mains machine that takes 3" (85mm) tape spools
I know that tape recorders may not be in the majority on the boards but I'd appreciate any thoughts or help in my quest for more knowledge about this machine.
Here's a photo of the machine:
- Dansette JTR 93 (16 KB)
Anthony Alston, 26.Jan.08