Two Band Dynamic Range Enhancer 2BX
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- dbx Inc.; Waltham (MA)
- 1979 ?
- Miscellaneous (Other, Various) - see notes
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC)
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Two Band Dynamic Range Enhancer 2BX - dbx Inc.; Waltham MA
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- dbx 2BX, Two Band Dynamic Range Enhancer;
LED VU meter, two pairs input, two pairs RCA output terminals, 22 W power consumption,
Several mains voltage versions known (otherwise identical).
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 24 models, 19 with images and 4 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from dbx Inc.; Waltham (MA)