- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Decca, London
- 1967 ?
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Decca Gramophone || Decca Radio
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: CTV25CE - Decca, London
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
25" 625/405 lines PAL receiver with hybrid valve/transistors chassis.
GB Standard CCIR A & I VHF/UHF tuner.
See also the single standard Decca PAL 625 version: >CS2500 CTV25 "Battersea" chassis<.
- Mentioned in
- Book: "The MAZDA Book of Pal Receiver Servicing"; By D.J. Seal
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 162 models, 120 with images and 90 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Decca, London