- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Decca, London
- 1953 ?
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Decca Gramophone || Decca Radio
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Line (AC, UC or DC not known) / 200-250 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: D17 - Decca, London
- Decca D.17;
17"/ 43 cm 405 lines b/w TV with GB standard VHF tuner.
- Source of data
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 162 models, 120 with images and 90 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Decca, London