Decola 8-wave band R.F. Unit
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Decca, London
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Decca Gramophone || Decca Radio
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 465 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 8 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and more than two Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Powered by external power supply or a main unit.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Decola 8-wave band R.F. Unit - Decca, London
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- This is a 7 valve R.F.Unit (tuner) made for used with audio amplifier and electric record reproducers such as the DECOLA.
8 bands: Long wave, Medium wave (BC); Push button wave band switching for 6 Short wave spread bands: 13 m, 16 m, 19 m, 25 m, 31 m, 49 m.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Decca Service Instruction from 10.12.48
- Model page created by Konrad Birkner † 12.08.2014. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 162 models, 120 with images and 90 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Decca, London