- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Decca, London
- 1926 ?
- Talking machine - Mechanical Gramophone/Phonograph
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Decca Gramophone || Decca Radio
- Wave bands
- - without
- Record Player (not changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Solar- and/or muscle driven, also addl. power jack possible
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Junior Portable - Decca, London
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 280 x 200 x 250 mm / 11 x 7.9 x 9.8 inch
So-called „trench“ portable gramophone with sound bowl built in the lid which allows compact design.
This gramophone is part of the Velimir Kraker collection at Sisak Municipal Museum.
- Model page created by Predrag Jelic. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 162 models, 120 with images and 90 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Decca, London
The model Junior Portable is part of the collections of the following members.