Microgroove Ceramic Pick-Up Cartridge Deram
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Decca, London
- 1963 ??
- Microphone or Pick-up element
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Decca Gramophone || Decca Radio
- Hi-Fi equipment
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Microgroove Ceramic Pick-Up Cartridge Deram - Decca, London
High quality stereo ceramic pick-up with spherical diamond stylus. Two types available, Transcription and Auto-change.
Three different stylii are available for use with the Deram cartridges.
WHITE (A) .0005/6ins. stereo diamond coded WHITE.
This diamond is compatible for stereo and the majority of microgroove records.
RED (B) .001 ins. radius diamond coded RED.
This stylus is for those who wish to have a monaural head only for records worn by a
heavy pick-up or for playing older non-standard microgroove records.
GREEN (C) .003 ins. radius sapphire coded GREEN
Available for playing 78 rpm records.
Used in later Deccalian record players series.
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (January 1963 Advert for the Decca Deram ceramic cartridges and transcription arm)
- Model page created by Mirko Bersani. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 162 models, 120 with images and 90 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Decca, London
The model Microgroove Ceramic Pick-Up Cartridge is part of the collections of the following members.