- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Decca, London
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Decca Gramophone || Decca Radio
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 465 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and more than two Short Wave bands.
- Record Player (perh.Changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-250 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: PG/AC - Decca, London
- A similar chassis is fitted to the Decca Prestomatic PT/AC table radio.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Trader Service Sheet (suppl. of Wireless & El. Trader, etc.) (304)
- Model page created by Howard Craven. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 162 models, 120 with images and 90 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Decca, London