- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Decca, London
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Decca Gramophone || Decca Radio
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 465 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 2 & 9 & 120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: PT/ML/B - Decca, London
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
- Eight push buttons, two for wavebands and six for pre-set radio stations. This model appears as the PT/B in the Decca catalogue but the model number on the chassis is PT/ML/B.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Trader Service Sheet (suppl. of Wireless & El. Trader, etc.) (366)
- Model page created by Howard Craven. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 162 models, 120 with images and 90 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Decca, London