- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Decca, London
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Decca Gramophone || Decca Radio
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 472 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 2 x 9 (PP4) Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Debonette TP50 - Decca, London
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Transistors: OC44, 2× OC45, OC81D, 2× OC81.
Released April 1961 price £12 8s 4d plus purchase tax. See also similar model RP50A.
- Price in first year of sale
- 16.00 GBP
- Source of data
- - - Data from my own collection
- Model page created by Howard Craven. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 162 models, 120 with images and 90 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Decca, London