Field Strength Meter EP 731 GB
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Decca, London
- 1969 ?
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Decca Gramophone || Decca Radio
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Storage batteries (perhaps also batteries) / 240 Volt
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Field Strength Meter EP 731 GB - Decca, London
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
Receiver for antenna adjustment, level display on built-in b/w CRT only, VHF-/UHF tuner, attenuator in dB/µV. Made for DECCA by Unaohm Italy.
See also Unaohm Misuratore di campo EP 731
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 162 models, 120 with images and 90 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Decca, London
The model Field Strength Meter is part of the collections of the following members.