W05/41 Ch= 10DA517
- Manufacturer / Brand
- De Forest (DeForest) Crosley Radio, Consolidated Industries; Toronto
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 456 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: W05/41 Ch= 10DA517 - De Forest DeForest Crosley
- This set is electrically identical to the Rogers 15/50M 15/50MI, 15/50W, Majestic 4150M, 4150MI, 4150W, De Forest M05/41 and MI05/41.
- Circuit diagram reference
- Radio College of Canada
- Mentioned in
- RCC Rogers-Majestic section, pages 74, 84 & Cross-Reference
- Model page created by Robin Roeckers. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 264 models, 125 with images and 174 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from De Forest (DeForest) Crosley Radio, Consolidated Industries; Toronto