Delco 3026 below serial 1400
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- United Motors Service (Delco)
- Car Radio, perhaps also + sound player/recorder
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Delco Radio Corp. (Appliance) || Delco-Remy Division, General Motors Corp. || United Motors Service Delco General Motors
- Brand: Chieftain || Delco
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 175 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 6 & 67.5 & 180 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Delco 3026 below serial 1400 - United Motors Service Delco
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- 6 V for A and speaker field (car battery). Dry batteries for B 67.5 V and 180 V.
This rather early Car Radio (Auto Radio) uses the tubes 36 and 37 which have been introduced in 1931 for car motor radios.
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 4 = ca. 1934 and before
- Other Models
Here you find 579 models, 316 with images and 548 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from United Motors Service (Delco)