- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- United Motors Service (Delco)
- 1933 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Delco Radio Corp. (Appliance) || Delco-Remy Division, General Motors Corp. || United Motors Service Delco General Motors
- Brand: Chieftain || Delco
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 181.5 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC)
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Delco 4053 - United Motors Service Delco
The Delco 4053 is an AC operated 10 tube BC and SW band receiver.
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 14 = covering up to late 1942 (C=1944) (Misc Section page 14-2)
- Other Models
Here you find 579 models, 316 with images and 548 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from United Motors Service (Delco)