- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Delco Radio Corp. (Appliance)
- 1967 ?
- Military Equipment (not Re, Tr or RXT)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 4 & 12 & 28 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AN/PRC-64A - Delco Radio Corp. Appliance
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 10 x 4.5 x 5 inch / 254 x 114 x 127 mm
Radio Set AN/PRC-64A is a battery operated, crystal controlled, radio transceiver which operates in the frequency range of 2.2 to 6.0 megahertz (MHz). It receives amplitude modulated (am), single sideband (ssb) voice transmissions and continuous wave (cw) radio telegraph code transmissions. It also transmits am voice or cw code. Operating frequency is determined by crystals installed in both transmitter and receiver and transmitter channel selection switches. The AN/PRC-64A is housed in a waterproof case which contains the radio set, headphones, microphone, alignment tools and spare parts. The case is carried in a carrying bag which also contains reels of antenna wire, counterpoise wire, and transmission line.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 7.25 lb (7 lb 4 oz) / 3.292 kg
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Robert Düring. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 11 models, 11 with images and 9 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Delco Radio Corp. (Appliance)
The model AN/PRC-64A is part of the collections of the following members.