- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- United Motors Service (Delco)
- 1930 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Delco Radio Corp. (Appliance) || Delco-Remy Division, General Motors Corp. || United Motors Service Delco General Motors
- Brand: Chieftain || Delco
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF without regeneration; Screengrid 1926-1935
- Tuned circuits
- 4 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 32 & 68 & 140 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Delco RA-3 - United Motors Service Delco
- Farm radio. 32 V for A and speaker field (farm DC). Dry batteries for B 68 V and 140 V.
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 3 = 1933 and before
- Other Models
Here you find 579 models, 316 with images and 548 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from United Motors Service (Delco)