Seven Transistor Clock Radio TR-7C
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Delmonico; Long Island City (NY)
- 1963 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1 x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 2 inch = 5.1 cm
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Seven Transistor Clock Radio TR-7C - Delmonico; Long Island City NY
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
Made in Japan
- Mentioned in
- Collector's Guide To TrR1 Bunis trans.94 (1996, page 77)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact TSM Transistor Radio Series SAMS (TSM-25, July 1963)
- Model page created by Aldo Andreani. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 45 models, 29 with images and 25 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Delmonico; Long Island City (NY)