Regulated DC Power Supply E 030-1
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Delta Elektronika, Zierikzee
- 1975 ?
- Power supply/conditioner or battery or charger
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Regulated DC Power Supply E 030-1 - Delta Elektronika, Zierikzee
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 219 x 93 x 154 mm / 8.6 x 3.7 x 6.1 inch
Professional Delta regulated power supply, with both voltage and current regulation. The voltage regulation changes sharply into current regulation when the setted current limit is reached. This power supply can be used as a constant voltage source with a limited current or as a constant current source with a limited open voltage. Both limits are continuously variable. The constant voltage/constant current design provides complete protection against all overload and short circuit conditions.
Model E 030-1 is designed for 0-30 V and 0-1 A. Apart from 11 transistors it is equipped with 7 diodes and a diode bridge rectifier.
See also Delta power supply E 015-2 (0-15 V and 0-2 A) and E 060-0.6 (0-60 V and 0-600 mA).
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 2.7 kg / 5 lb 15.2 oz (5.947 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 1,100.00 NLG
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original-techn. papers.
|Delta Power Supply Manual||317 KB|
- Documents regarding this model
- Model page created by Teus Groeneveld. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 6 models, 3 with images and 2 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Delta Elektronika, Zierikzee