- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Detrola; Detroit (MI)
- 1942 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 6 inch = 15.2 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 427 Series - Detrola; Detroit MI
- Console with any shape - in general
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 23 x 35.25 x 12 inch / 584 x 895 x 305 mm
Either Detrola Model N-100 or Detrola Model N-200 Automatic Record Changer was installed in this console.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 38 lb (38 lb 0 oz) / 17.252 kg
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Beitman Radio Diagrams, Vol. 05, 1942
- Model page created by Timothy Koceja. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 329 models, 189 with images and 285 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Detrola; Detroit (MI)