626 series miniature tubes
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Detrola; Detroit (MI)
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Audio-Amplification; 2 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- - without
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 626 series [miniature tubes] - Detrola; Detroit MI
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- The model Detrola 626 series is an AC Operated Record Player with 3 Tubes Amplifier and Speaker.
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 17 = 1948 and before
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date: Jan 1947, Set 11, Folder 471-5)
- Other Models
Here you find 326 models, 186 with images and 283 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Detrola; Detroit (MI)