- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Detrola; Detroit (MI)
- 1933 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Power type and voltage
- Line (AC, UC or DC not known)
- Permanent or electro-dynamic (moving coil), system not known yet.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Kenmore - Detrola; Detroit MI
- Tablemodel, Tombstone = decorative upright, not cathedral but can have rounded edges.
- Mentioned in
- Cathedral & Tombstone Radios (page 95.)
- Model page created by Noemi Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 325 models, 186 with images and 282 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Detrola; Detroit (MI)