Doublet ID= 37522
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- DeWald Radio Mfg. Corp., Pierce Airo Inc.
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Pierce Airo
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 105-125 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Doublet ID= 37522 - DeWald Radio Mfg. Corp.,
- Built-in loop antenna as first RF circuit.
- Source of data
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 12 = ca. 1941 and before
- Model page created by Götz Linss † 27.06.21. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 430 models, 195 with images and 331 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from DeWald Radio Mfg. Corp., Pierce Airo Inc.