Résontimbre - Resontimber high cabinet
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Doms, B.; Deurne - Anvers
- 1949 ?
- Loudspeaker, headphone or earphone
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- Permanent or electro-dynamic (moving coil), system not known yet.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Résontimbre - Resontimber [high cabinet] - Doms, B.; Deurne - Anvers
- Console with any shape - in general
The Résontimbre (French) or Resontimber (Flemish) speaker system utilizes a complete ensemble of organ pipes. Sound reproduction makes use of resonant frequencies.
The model was sold by La Radiophonie Belge. The French company Gody marketed the model under their own brand, see Résontimbre (further variants linked there).
There are different versions of this speaker, some with a built-in radio or record player.
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Press release ca. 1947
- Model page created by Mark Hippenstiel. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2 models, 2 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Doms, B.; Deurne - Anvers