Stardust 15 Solid State w/AFC AF-1505
- South Korea
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Dongnam Electric Industrial Co. Ltd.; Seoul
- 1970 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type)
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Stardust 15 Solid State w/AFC AF-1505 - Dongnam Electric Industrial Co
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Stardust 15 Solid State W/AFC AF-1505;
Separate AM & FM cycle scale.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2 models, 2 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Dongnam Electric Industrial Co. Ltd.; Seoul