- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Doolittle Co., F.M.; New Haven, Connecticut
- Loudspeaker, headphone or earphone
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: The Audimax - Doolittle Co., F.M.; New Haven
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 11 x 16 x 9 inch / 279 x 406 x 229 mm
Doolittle Radio Corp. "The Audimax" loudspeaker. This speaker was advertised in a July 1922 QST magazine. This is an Amplifying Horn speaker in a polished mahogany cabinet, very unusual at that time to have a real "moeble" for the living.
- Price in first year of sale
- 30.00 $
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- July 1922 QST Magazine
- Model page created by Alan Larsen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 6 models, 5 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Doolittle Co., F.M.; New Haven, Connecticut