DHE R 24 Receiving Set
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Doubleday-Hill Electric Co. (DHE); Pittsburgh, PA
- Detector-Radio (Crystal or diode, without tubes/transistors)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Crystal or Solid State Detector
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - For headphones or amp.
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: DHE R 24 Receiving Set - Doubleday-Hill Electric Co.
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Consisting of a R-24 Jr. Receiving Transformer, R-41 Crystal Detector, Fixed receiving condenser, Lenzite crystal, test buzzer and headphones.
- Price in first year of sale
- 19.00 USD
- Mentioned in
- Doubleday-Hill Electric Company Bulletin No. 4 page 3
- Model page created by Alan Larsen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3 models, 3 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Doubleday-Hill Electric Co. (DHE); Pittsburgh, PA