45S circuit 1
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Douglas Radioelétrica S.A.; São Paulo
- 1950 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 465 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 45S circuit 1 - Douglas Radioelétrica S.A.;
The model 45S from Douglas Radiioelétrica has 5 distinct versions
45S circuit 1
6SA7 converter, series connected filaments, ac dc, 220V
45S circuit 2
As circuit 1, with different 6SA7 screen grid feed
45S circuit 3
12SA7 converter, series connected filaments, ac dc, 220V
45S circuit 4
As circuit 3 with magic eye
45S circuit 5
6SA7 converter, parellel connected filaments, ac 220V
3 sections variable capacitor (3x 410 pF)
Tone control , phono input, high-low IF gain switch
Supplied in kit format
Rádio receptor de duas faixas fornecido em kit
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by Antonio Rabitti. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 69 models, 17 with images and 69 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Douglas Radioelétrica S.A.; São Paulo