- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- DuKane Corporation; St. Charles (IL)
- 1955 ?
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Tape Recorder
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 Hz, 117V = 110 -120 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 5 W (unknown quality)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Dukane 11A200 - DuKane Corporation; St.
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Two tracks, for 5" & 7" reels, tape speed 3.75 ips & 7.5 ips.
Two Selenium Rectifier.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 303 Folder 2 1-1956)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 27 models, 26 with images and 9 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from DuKane Corporation; St. Charles (IL)