- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- DuKane Corporation; St. Charles (IL)
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 110 - 120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 4C25 "Flexifone" - DuKane Corporation; St.
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Selenium Rectifier.
The Dukane Model 4C25 is an AC/DC Operated Intercommunication System Master Unit.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date 12-52, Set 187, Folder 4)
- Model page created by Egon Penker. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 27 models, 26 with images and 9 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from DuKane Corporation; St. Charles (IL)