Cathode Ray Oscillograph 224
DuMont Labs, Allen B., Inc.
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- DuMont Labs, Allen B., Inc.
- 1945/1946 ?
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Dumont Television & Radio
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Cathode Ray Oscillograph 224 - DuMont Labs, Allen B., Inc.
- Tablemodel, high profile (upright - NOT Cathedral nor decorative).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 210 x 345 x 390 mm / 8.3 x 13.6 x 15.4 inch
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 20 kg / 44 lb 0.8 oz (44.053 lb)
- Model page created by Dieter Wiedemann. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 297 models, 156 with images and 239 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from DuMont Labs, Allen B., Inc.
The model Cathode Ray Oscillograph is part of the collections of the following members.