3-P-801 battery-line operated
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Dynavox Corp., Long Island City
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / AC/DC 110-120 / 1.5/ 67.5 V Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 3-P-801 [battery-line operated] - Dynavox Corp., Long Island
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- The Dynavox Model 3-P-801 is an Three Power Operated Portable 4 Tube Superheterodyne Receiver with Loop Antenna.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 36, Date 3/48, Folder 486-3)
- Model page created by Egon Penker. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5 models, 5 with images and 5 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Dynavox Corp., Long Island City