- Manufacturer / Brand
- Eaton Co. Ltd., The T. (Viking); Toronto
- 1958 ?
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers / Ø 5 inch = 12.7 cm
- Power out
- 0.85 W (1.25 W max.)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Viking PAP-322R - Eaton Co. Ltd., The T. Viking;
The Viking PAP-322R is a 2-tube record player with automatic record changer mechanism. Made by Electrohome for the Eatons department stores.
- Model page created by Tom Seeger. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 245 models, 128 with images and 222 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Eaton Co. Ltd., The T. (Viking); Toronto