- Manufacturer / Brand
- Eaton Co. Ltd., The T. (Viking); Toronto
- 1958 ?
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- Power out
- 1.1 W (1.8 W max.)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Viking PAP-365 - Eaton Co. Ltd., The T. Viking;
The Viking PAP-365 is a 3-tube phonograph with BSR UA8 automatic record changer mechanism. Has one 5x7 inch woofer and one 3.5 inch tweeter. Made by Electrohome for the Eatons department stores. For 25 or 60 Hz depending on nameplate rating.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio College of Canada (RCC) (Supplement 45)
- Model page created by Tom Seeger. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 245 models, 128 with images and 222 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Eaton Co. Ltd., The T. (Viking); Toronto