- Manufacturer / Brand
- Eaton Co. Ltd., The T. (Viking); Toronto
- 1958 ?
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- Power out
- 1.5 W (2.5 W max.)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Viking PAP-366 - Eaton Co. Ltd., The T. Viking;
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
The Viking PAP-366 is a 5-tube portable phonograph with Garrard RC121MKII automatic record changer mechanism. Has two 6-inch speakers. Made by Electrohome for the Eatons department stores. For 25 or 60 Hz depending on nameplate rating.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio College of Canada (RCC) (Supplement 45)
- Model page created by Tom Seeger. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 245 models, 128 with images and 222 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Eaton Co. Ltd., The T. (Viking); Toronto