Saxon Pentagrid Superhet
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Eclipse Radio Pty. Ltd.; Melbourne
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Electronic Industries Ltd
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 175 kHz; 1 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Saxon Pentagrid Superhet - Eclipse Radio Pty. Ltd.;
- Chassis only or for «building in»
Factory designed, kitset 5 valve superhet with RF pre-selector published in the Wireless Weekly, October 13, 1933, to encourage the use of Saxon components.
- Mentioned in
- Wireless Weekly (Australia) (October 13, 1933, Page 19.)
- Model page created by Gary Cowans. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 222 models, 57 with images and 111 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Eclipse Radio Pty. Ltd.; Melbourne