Harmony V Model 6
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Edco Manufacturing Co. (EMC); Chicago, IL
- 1926–1928 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF (Tuned-Radio-Frequency but use of regeneration unknown); 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 3 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Powered by external power supply or a main unit. / 6-22-90 DC Volt
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Harmony V Model 6 - Edco Manufacturing Co. EMC;
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 690 x 230 x 230 mm / 27.2 x 9.1 x 9.1 inch
- Model page created by Felix Corrochano. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1 models, 1 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Edco Manufacturing Co. (EMC); Chicago, IL