Veslemøy (Veslemoy) 3A
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Edda Radiofabrikk A/S; Trondheim
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115; 150; 230 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 20 cm = 7.9 inch
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Veslemøy 3A - Edda Radiofabrikk A/S;
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 500 x 290 x 185 mm / 19.7 x 11.4 x 7.3 inch
- Price in first year of sale
- 455.00 NKr
- Mentioned in
- Norwegian Historical Radio Society
- Model page created by Ernst Rykkje. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 14 models, 14 with images and 7 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Edda Radiofabrikk A/S; Trondheim