All World Two
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Eddystone, Birmingham
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Stratton & Co.Ltd.; Birmingham
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF with regeneration
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 2 / 120 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: All World Two - Eddystone, Birmingham
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Simple shortwave receiver covering 15,5 - 52 meters using two supplied plug in coils.
Sold as kit $3 7s 6d plus valves in 1936 or ready built for £5 5s, the price dropped down two $3 17s 6d until 1939.
Set has been used by VIs (Voluntara interceptors) during early war period tp monitor enemy morse code signals.
- Mentioned in
- Quick Reference Guide, Eddystone User Group
- Model page created by Martin Bösch. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 235 models, 89 with images and 33 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Eddystone, Birmingham