- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Eddystone, Birmingham
- Commercial Transmitter & Receiver (TRX not Amateur)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Stratton & Co.Ltd.; Birmingham
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 230 / 13.8 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Orion 5000 - Eddystone, Birmingham
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- SSB transceiver, covering 16 channels in the range of 2 - 16 MHz, USB, LSB optional. SSB PEP output 150 W.
Suitable as radiotelephone ind areas of poor infrastructure.
- Mentioned in
- Eddystone User Group: Quick Reference Guide
- Model page created by Martin Bösch. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 236 models, 90 with images and 33 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Eddystone, Birmingham