R.C. Coupling Unit A
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Ediswan, Siemens Edison Swan Electric Co.; London
- 1925 ??
- Radio module post 1925 (not a part, not a key)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Powered by external power supply or a main unit.
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: R.C. Coupling Unit A - Ediswan, Siemens Edison Swan
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Ediswan R.C. Coupling Unit A;
Unit with two resistors each in holder, four screw terminals, valve socket & plug.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3 models, 1 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Ediswan, Siemens Edison Swan Electric Co.; London