Linear Amplifier Alpha 374A
Ehrhorn Technological Operations Inc.; Colorado Springs, CO
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Ehrhorn Technological Operations Inc.; Colorado Springs, CO
- 1980 ??
- Amateur Equipment (Other, but not Key)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Radio Frequency Amplification only
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Direct Current supply (DC)
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Linear Amplifier Alpha 374A - Ehrhorn Technological
- Boatanchor (heavy military or commercial set >20 kg).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 430 x 190 x 360 mm / 16.9 x 7.5 x 14.2 inch
Linear amplifier covering the frequency from 1.8 to 2 MHz and 30 MHz in manual continuous mode, without any need to automatically tune amateur frequencies.
Maximum drive power 100W PEP or 60W.
Output power 2.5 kW PEP-SSB, 1 kW without time limit.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 30 kg / 66 lb 1.3 oz (66.079 lb)
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (“Radio Rivista” official organ of "ARI Amat. Radio Assoc." of Italy, number 10, October 1980.)
- Model page created by Pier Antonio Aluffi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 9 models, 9 with images and 5 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Ehrhorn Technological Operations Inc.; Colorado Springs, CO