Linear Amplifier Alpha 78
Ehrhorn Technological Operations Inc.; Colorado Springs, CO
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Ehrhorn Technological Operations Inc.; Colorado Springs, CO
- 1980 ??
- Amateur Equipment (Other, but not Key)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Radio Frequency Amplification only
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 50-60 Hz: 230 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Linear Amplifier Alpha 78 - Ehrhorn Technological
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Linear amplifier covering the same frequencies of model 374A: 1,8 - 2 MHz and 30 MHz.
Continuous manual and automatic coverage of amateur frequencies without the need for any tuning.
Output power 2,5 kW PEP-SSB voice, 1.5 kW average or carrier without time limit.
Output power and reflected power meters.
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (“Radio Rivista” official organ of "ARI Amat. Radio Assoc." of Italy, number 10, October 1980.)
- Model page created by Pier Antonio Aluffi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 9 models, 9 with images and 5 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Ehrhorn Technological Operations Inc.; Colorado Springs, CO