- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Eicor Inc.; Chicago (IL)
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Tape Recorder
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 230 - Eicor Inc.; Chicago IL
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Eicor 2Speed Tape Recorder Model 230.
Two tracks, for 5" & 7" reels, tape speed 3.75 ips & 7.5 ips.
5" x 7" PM elliptical speaker.
Frequency Range 70 - 8500Hz at 7,5 ips
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 28 lb (28 lb 0 oz) / 12.712 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 169.95 USD
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (Magnetic Film & Tape Recording April 1954 Page 11)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date 12-53, Set 223, Folder 6)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 6 models, 6 with images and 3 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Eicor Inc.; Chicago (IL)